She wants us to believe that immediately after her wedding, she walked into the room to see Tee taking cocaine. Well, that could be a lesson to others. Courtship! Court for a reasonable period before you tie the knot. If there was any courtship at all between these two fellows, perhaps she would have found out that her nigga does drugs.
I don't want to deliberate on every line of Tiwa's interview, rather, I will be talking about something that captured my attention.
Tee Billz, I read, TRIED to commit suicide, and of all places, he went to a bridge to jump?
Dear Tee, truth is: I don't believe you wanted to commit suicide. It is morally wrong for someone to take his own life but if you wanted to do it anyway, I mean, there are a lot of better ways you could have done that.
Why did you have to drive to a bridge when you could just run into a trailer and end it?
No! No! No!, that could have been traumatic, with a lot of red fluid involved and shit.....
You should have gone to the bridge at night na when no one would have possibly seen you disturb you.
Okay, let me assume you are afraid of the dark, you could have drank rat poison, or hanged yourself.
Oh, forget that some amebo neighbour could have probably heard you writhing in pain and came to extirpate the SWEET process.
You still had another option and this would have been the best. You could have locked yourself in your closet, filled your bath up with warm soapy water, lit scented candles, slit your wrist with a sparkling new razor blade and enjoyed the drowsy and calm feeling of going hypovolemic even as the warm water would have massaged your skin. That would have been a perfect way to die. And you left all of that? Did you go to a bridge?
And one more thing.....I also read that Peter Okoye and Banky W saw you as they were driving past and stopped you from jumping. As large and busy as Lagos is, how did they find themselves at Ikoyi Bridge at that particular point in time? Why is it that it's not another person that saved you but two other celebrities?
This whole stuff sounds to me like a hoax, a 'popularity stunt', a carefully plotted drama aimed at attracting the attention of the weary Nigerian. But I don't want to believe so. Therefore, every Nigerian should use his brain....and figure that out himself.
we_are_Nigerians_and_we_are_not_dumb
written by:JeReMiAhJaCkSoN

No comments:
Post a Comment