Monday, 19 September 2022

𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐌?

Hey Friends

Accept my warm but humble salutation in peace.
Accept my prayer of success with great faith.

I woke up this morning with a nice  piece from Blossom Martins (ANIPR) 

The first post in my LinkedIn newsfeed for today.

I usually buy off my time to bask comfortably to carefully peruse and digest most content in this space and Blossom Martins (ANIPR)  content is among.

oh!
to sum it all up, I'm a deep thinker and as such, I criticise a lot.
Please accept all criticism because we grow and strive to become better with it.

After perusing this content from her, I shade silent tears because journalism has been dragged into the mud again by some folks who always bask in the euphoria of mediocrity.

How on earth will you pronounce someone who is battling for life dead?
What is wrong with our conscience?
What is wrong with morals?
What is wrong with the ethics of the profession?

NUJ and other relevant bodies need to spell out severely punishment for any who engages in such barbaric, inhumane, sadistic reportage. It will help to abridge this evil.

Journalism used to be a noble profession but these political mediocrity psychopaths tail dangling hungry writers has brought smirch to this noble profession.

I'm happy because you and a few others still stand by the truth and as such, the truth will stand by you.

In whatsoever you do, never compromise.
Maintain the ethics and the status quo and its professionalism.
Never be intimidated by their juicy offer and shrink back.

I stand by truth.
Are you standing by the truth?
if yes, never forget to follow me✌

No comments:

Post a Comment