Monday, 19 September 2022

𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐄

Thank God, it's Friday in @Psquare voice.

Do you know that patience is a virtue?

Yeah... It is.

When the day was at its premature stage, I stepped out because I had someone so important to check on before 5:30 am but the time was against me. 5.05 am already.

I jumped up from bed, did the needful, pulled up a pair of pants, and ran down the staircase.

Thought of ordering bolt flashed on my head but I waved it down because the driver might be far off me so, I flagged down Keke (tricycle), jumped in, and zoomed off.

Thank God I met her just at her doorpost about leaving.

Yeah...! The visit was successful.

On my way back, I was not in a haste to return so, I can either walk home if so wish but the sky was pregnant and I hate early morning rain.

I decided to board public transit home to evade the crying sky.

The rider was so nice. 

He welcomed everyone into his tricycle with a warm greeting and a smile.

They were two passengers already inside, I dived in.

Just about 2 meters from where the guys wanted to highlight, the were two passengers who needed a drop.

They agreed to join us since we all will plight the same route. After we might have highlighted from the Keke, the rider should take them to where they want to go.

"Oh sorry, you are with three passengers already"_ they muttered though politely.

Yeah, one person is dropping here. 

bros, I hope you have reached your destination (rider)

He cat​er​wauled "I'm not dropping here, it's there. (passenger).

Ah... Abba! What's the difference? (Female passenger).

Hmm... Okay then! (Rider)

He zoomed off and he highlighted.

Talk now o... Because if that was a lady, you for no keep quiet. (Female passenger)

Their discussion continues for a while.

Deep down me, I asked myself " Is the guy mentally stable?"

Hmm... I missed out 500 naira ride just because of 50 naira. (Rider)

So disappointed by the guy's action. 

I will have another passenger/s. ( said playfully).

Behold, along the way, he had another charter with higher pay.

We all smiled in the Keke.

I felt a sharp sting on me but it was that of relief.

At that point, I realized that patience is a virtue.

Have you ever approached a client who shows so much interest in your product, engages you in a lengthy and meaningful conversation with questions, and at the end told you "I don't have money" or "I don't think I need this for now"?

Don't let loose of the heavens.

Don't close the communication channel between you both.

Thank him or her.

Say goodbye.

Walk away.

Call to check on him or pay a visit and tell him you just wanted to say hello.

Remaining calm and being patient is a virtue, cultivate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment